My Lovely Followers

Monday 26 February 2018

Let the Good Times Roll - Design Team Card using You Rock! Stamps and Mask by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

  Today I am sharing another card I have made using the awesome You Rock! Stamps and Masks by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.

For this card I have also used the lovely Silver Mirri Mat and Monochrome Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad.


Products Used:

You Rock! Stamps and Mask

7” x 7” Card Blank

Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Monochrome

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Silver Mirri Card

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Distress Oxide: Black Soot

Black Fineliner, Black Promarker

Tape and Foam Pads

For this card I cut my Ink Me card into squares and the Silver Mirri card into squares to mat and layer. I used Versafine for the stamping and Oxide through the mask using different elements to create the different squares. I used a sheet from the Monochrome pad for the background, an easy card but fun to make up, playing around with the layout.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: