My Lovely Followers

Saturday 3 February 2018

Up, Up & Away For the Love of Stamps Design Team Card for February Launch on Create and Craft

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

  It's the first Weekend of the Month which means it's For the Love of Stamps launch day!!! :)
Check out Create and Craft now as the show is just starting (9am) and check out the lovely new stamps. I love this collection so much!!!

Today I am sharing my first Design Team card from the February Launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydoryand my card has been made using the amazing set: Up, Up and Away!


Products Used:

Up, Up & Away Stamps, Set Sail Stamps (birds)

4” x 6” Card blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Matt-tastic

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Promarkers: Sandstone, Ice Grey 1, Black, Berry Red, Mandarin, Tulip Yellow, Purple, Cyan, Grass, Clear Blender

White Gel Pen, Acetate, Red Tape, Folded Card to make a spring, Tape


For this card I stamped the background onto blue Matt-tastic card, leaving gaps where I wanted my balloons to sit. I coloured the mountains with Promarkers and clouds with a white gel pen. I stamped the balloons seperately and coloured using Promarkers and a blender to help with the highlights. I used folded card to make a "spring" for the large balloon, foam pads for the middle balloon and acetate to have the small balloon floating above the card. I wanted to create dimension and have some of the balloons floating away. This was so much fun to make!

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check out the later show on at 4pm as well!!!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: