My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Congratulations on Your New Office Job Design Team Card using Technically Awesome Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning and Welcome!

  Today I am sharing an Office Job Congratulations Card I made using the Technically Awesome stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory!

For this card I have used the Adorable Scorable Matt-tastic and the For the Love of Stamps Perfect Backgrounds Stamping pad in Perfectly Natural.


Products Used:

Technically Awesome Stamps

4” x 6” Card blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Matt-tastic

Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Perfectly Natural

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Distress Oxides; Black Soot, Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo, Lucky Clover, Candied Apple

Tape, Foam Pads

For this card I made a simple easel base, matt-tastic card folded in half then the top section is folded in half again and the keypad if the base part that holds the easel in place. I used the background paper for the desk, then stamped and fussy cut out all the elements to create a desk scene.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: