My Lovely Followers

Monday 5 February 2018

Loading Message Computer Slider Birthday Card - For the Love of Stamps Design Team Sample

Good Morning Everyone!

  Today I am sharing another card I made for the February Stamp Launch using For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory stamps and masks!

For this slider card I have used the Technically Awesome stamps and matching mask along with the fab Matt-tastic Adorable Scorable Card.



Products Used:

Technically Awesome Stamps and Mask

6” x 6” Card blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Matt-tastic

Masking Sheet A4

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Distress Oxides; Lucky Clover, Antique Linen (for embossing)

Promarkers; Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 3

Gold Heat Embossing Powder
Glue and Foam Pads

I created a slider card to show the change of message as it loads. I tried to make the background look like the circuit board inside a computer.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: