My Lovely Followers

Friday 26 January 2018

Princess Birthday Card using Crafty Ribbons Bling Velvet Ribbon - Design Team

Good Morning Everyone! 


Today I am sharing a 2nd Birthday Princess Card I made which I'm also using as my Crafty Ribbons Design Team inspiration!  I wanted to add some sparkle and when I saw this ribbon I knew it would be perfect :) I have used the Bling Velvet Ribbon in Irrediscent from the Bling Velvet Collection!


I am not sure my photos do this ribbon justice as it is really sparkly and pretty!


The topper collection I have used for my card is the Perfect Princess Luxury Topper Collection by Hunkydory. 


I made the card for the kit, adding in a small ribbon loop to the side and a ribbon bow to the top corner to finish.

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: