My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 January 2018

More Distress Oxide Inky Cards using For the Love of Stamps Floribunda and Dainty Daisy Stamps

Good Morning and Welcome back! 

Today I am sharing a Birthday card I made for a work colleague using the Floribunda and Birthday Wishes stamps and a thank you card using the Dainty Daisies stamp set by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and Distress Oxides.



For my first card I made an inky background using the Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Antiique Linen. Ink up the glass mat and spray with water - dragging the card through to pick up the colour! I then stamped the flowers in Versamark and used black embossing powder to create this card. To finish I matted onto black card and added a few tiny pearls. I have noted that the PVA glue with the pearls dries darker underneath as it reacts to the Oxides. So less glue is prob best!

 
For my second card (which is similar to one I made last year) I made the inky background using the Distress Oxides in Broken China and Spiced Marmalade. I then stamped the flowers in Versamark and used white embossing powder to create this card. To finish I made and orange border with the Distress Ink and added a few tiny pearls. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: