My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Fishing Bag 50th Birthday Card using Collage-a-Card Gone Fishin' kit by Hunkydory

Hi Everyone and Welcome Back! 

Today I am sharing a card I have made for a 50th Birthday. The birthday boy isinto fishing so I thought this fishing bag card would be perfect!


This is a kit that is part of the Collage-a-Card range by Hunkydory and comes as a two pack with a golfing bag as well (Golfing Guy and Gone Fishin') - and is currently on sale here!

For this I copied the layout from the sample on the Hunkydory website and added in the name and age using Gold Mirri Card, my trusty Robert Addams All Occasion Dies (Small Number) and mini alphabet x-cut dies.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I'm into fishing and I would like this. This would be great for my brother, too. Really cool looking. [Bunny]