My Lovely Followers

Monday 29 January 2018

Girl with Bear Card using Shooting Star Stamps by Mama Elephant and Star Mix Stamps by Imagine Design Create

Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing a card I made using the fab Shooting Star Stamps by Mama Elephant and Star Mix Stamps by Imagine Design Create. I made this card using a circle mask for the Distress Ink centre and a seperate Distress Ink Background for the border.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the girl and gold star seperate and added them over the background circle. I used black Versafine to stamp the hanging stars


I stamped the lovely sentiment on another inky background and cut this into a banner shape. To finish I added small stars and sequins going across the page for extra magical detail.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell