My Lovely Followers

Friday 19 January 2018

Design Team Card using Birth Flowers Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the Hunkydory Birth Flowers range! My card has been made with the lovely Birth Flowers stamps by For the Love of Stamps.

For this card I have used the February stamp which is the Violet and I used a strip of the masking sheet to create the white line to stamp the wording into. 

Products Used:

Birth Flowers Stamps
4” x 8” Card blank, Matt-tastic Card
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Masking Sheet cut into a strip
Distress Oxides; Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Lucky Clover
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Waterbrush, Foam Pads, Tape, Gems

Icut a line of masking sheet for the middle and stamped the flowers on either side. Once I removed the tape I stamped the wording across the centre. I used the oxide inks to colour with a waterbrush, layered with the matt-tastic and added some gems to finish . 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: