My Lovely Followers

Saturday 6 January 2018

For the Love of Stamps Birth Flowers Design Team Card using Masking

Good Morning Everybody!

Today I am sharing another of my Design Team Cards from the new Hunkydory Birth Flowers stamps by For the Love of Stamps. There is a whole beautiful range which can be found on the Hunkydory website

For this card I have used the April stamp which is the Sweet Pea flower and wanted to create a fun background against the flowers. To make the circle worded background I used the waste circle from the Stamping Mirri Mats - Circles, how I used this can be seen below - I stamped and masked the flowers and then taped the circle down ready for stamping. 


I then stamped the sentiment words across the circle in green ink to create the simple but interesting background.


Products Used:


Birth Flowers Stamps

5” x 5” Card blank, Matt-tastic Card

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Masking Sheet & Waste Circle from Stamping Mirri Mats - Circle

Distress Oxides; Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Lucky Clover

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Waterbrush, Foam Pads, Tape, Gems

To finish I coloured the flowers with a waterbrush and oxide inks, then layered and added gems to the corners. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: