My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Sparkling Diamond Anniversary Card using LC Designs Glitter Film & Tonic Dies

Good Morning!
 
Today I am sharing a special card I made. I wanted to keep the colours simple and try and create a diamond effect rather than silver. I used a really magical film called Sparkle Glitter Sheets from LC Designs for this!

 

Here you can really see how the light catches the film to make it like diamonds. 


I wanted to create lots of different layers and textures with this card due to the limited colour. I used the film on plain white card and cut out the features using Tonic Dies, used my score board to create a criss-cross background and scissors to rough up some of the edges. I printed the wording in grey and covered these in the film too. Adding a few punched flowers and gemstones to finish.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: