My Lovely Followers

Sunday 22 January 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card for Challenge #223 using Fabrika Fantasy Digi

Good Morning to you All!
 
Today a new challenge starts over at the Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Four Legged Friends. The sponsor this week is Fabrika Fantasy and the digi I have used is Flying Pegasus. This stamp is so cute perfect for a magical card.



I decided on making the clouds pastle colours and also the Pegasus. I used a Lawn Fawn die for the clouds and coloured the Pegasus in with Promarkers, die cut the greeting and coloured this in with the same pens. I added some wink of Stella to the wings to finish.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenges: Layer It
Colour Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes 

* Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes *
Top Pick Winner!!!



Crafty Calendar Challenge: Something New - New digi

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

4 comments:

Creative world said...

You color your Pegasus stunning and love the color of clouds you made...stunning job...Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Creative world said...

You color your Pegasus stunning and love the color of clouds you made...stunning job...Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Sue said...

Really great colouring beautiful digi image thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

Haideelum said...

Is so lovely , the color are cute and soft.
Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
Haideé
Haideelum DT CCB