My Lovely Followers

Sunday 29 January 2017

Oddball Challenge Reminder - A Winters Tale - DT Card

Hi Oddballs!

Here is my challenge reminder DT Card for the challenge - A Winters Tale and I am using a digi from the January's New Release stamps! 

I have used the fab digi Charlie's Gone Fishing #361 and have created this card ready for Valentine's Day :)


For this make I printed onto smooth cardstock, then used Distress Inks for the background as I wanted to create a night time sky for the stars and keep the forground simple for the fishing. I splashed drops of water onto the background to create a mystical / starry / snowy look and went over the stars and heart in the ink to make them pop. I coloured Charlie using ProMarkers and matted onto red cardstock. I die cut the Lawn Fawn Stitched heart and X-cut Star Flourish Die and used gold thread and yellow gems to finish.

Don't forget to join in with the blog and facebook challenges!

I have entered the card in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes - using X-cut Star Flourish Die
The Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes / Add a sentiment 
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes 
Digi Design Challenge Blog: All About Love  

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

4 comments:

Lizzy Love said...

Looks great hun!!!

L.B. said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas and the Anything Goes challenge this week. Love this sentiment. Very cute.

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers this fortnight

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! Background is wonderful!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx