My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT card - New Challenge using Flowers Petals Fairy

Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #33.

For this Challenge I have used the super cute Flowers Petals Fairy. I felt she looks dreamy, so put her on a bed of clouds. 


I used a load of scrap papers and a Lawn Fawn die to create the clouds. I wanted different patterns and colours to create a magical sky. I coloured the fairy in Promarkers and used a Wink of Stella brush to give the wings some sparkle.  I added a little sentiment and a few gems to finish.

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Artisic Inspirations: 170 Anything goes
Country View Challenges: Jan Anything Goes 
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog: January Anything Goes 
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Something New (New Cloud Die - Lawn Fawn)
Card Mania Challenges: Layer It  

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

this is just beautiful. Image is so lovely and I particularly love the way you have created your colourful clouds. Great idea and looks fabulous.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Craftyfield said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Sarah xx
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge