My Lovely Followers

Monday 30 January 2017

Fiskarettes Wedding Scrapbook Page using Intricate Hearts Punch

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
 
TodaI can share with you some more details on what I used for my Wedding Scrapbook Page. I used the stunning Intricate Hearts Border Punch, intricate daisy punch and flower punch from Fiskars.



  I started with a white page that had clear embossed flowers on it and used Distress Inks from where I wanted the photo and worked outwards getting lighter as I went. I added white acrylic paint and metail purple paint over top to create a shabby fun look. I punched out the various hearts and flowers to create pretty decorations. I finished by adding some gold glitter letters for the title.

Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: