My Lovely Followers

Sunday 8 January 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card - Challenge #221 - Anything Goes

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
 
Today I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Anything Goes. The sponsor this week is Spellbinding Stamps and the digi I have used is Stella. I just love the hanging stars and cute cat in the background!



In my head I had pinks, blues and gold for this stamp so found some pink and gold cardstock and used blue Distress Inks with a watercolour brush for the background. I coloured the image with Pro-markers and went over the top with a wink of stella brush and used a free stamp and die (from a magazine) for the extra details.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Daisy Chain Challenges: #4 Add some Sparkle - wink of stella brush used on stars.
Country View Challenges: Jan Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Something New (New technique - Distress Inks as watercolours)
My time to craft: Something New
Card Mania Challenges: Layer It

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is so pretty, she reminds me of a Disney princess. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a fab great week. Sue xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Evelyn Walter said...

Another pretty card! Looks very elegant with the golden stars around.
Thank you again for joining in our challenge at Country View Challenges this month.
Evelyn xx

Helen said...

Great card, Sarah - love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x