My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 January 2017

Fiskarettes DT Scrapbook Page using Banner Power Punch

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
 
TodaI can share with you some more details on what I used for my Scrapbook Page. I used the wonderful Fiskars Banner Power Punch and an aluminium can to create the banner decoration. This punch is so amazing - punched through the can like butter and you can used it on chipboard / cork and other thicker materials!



  I selected some blue and green papers as the theme was about my Little Girl and Daddy. I die cut the photos using various dies and used a small china plate to create the circle part (drawing and hand cutting). I added my banners and used the Fiskars Intricate Daisy punch over some banners to create a focal point near the title.


Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: