My Lovely Followers

Saturday 14 January 2017

Fiskarettes UK DT Flower Keepsake Box Project

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
 
TodaI can share with you some details for my decorated small box project. This box is a small kraft box from Poundland (3 for £1) which will be perfect for any small keepsakes.






  I cut out some papers to fit the sides and top in complimentary colours and punched out 6 In Bloom XL Squeeze Punch flowers (These punches are so fab and easy to use if you have trouble with your hands) - 3 of each colour and layered together on a pearl brad. I sprayed with water and then ruffled them to get a textured layered flower and adhered to the top of the box using a glue dot.


Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: