My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Lovely Lanterns Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning and Happy Halloween!

We've been busy carving pumpkins and making pumpkin cake! All set to take my little girl Trick or Treating tonight.
Today I haven't got any Halloween makes to share so thought I would share a card I made using the Lovely Lanterns stamps and mask from the October launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used:
 Lovely Lanterns Stamps and Masks
4” x 8” Card blank
Watercolour Card
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic
Distress Oxide: Black Soot, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple
Tape
I inked my background as a gradient starting from yellow, to orange and red. I flicked water onto the Oxide ink and used a tissue to blot. Once dry I stamped my design and inked through the mask along the bottom. I matted this onto black matte card to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: