My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Card published in Papercraft Essentials using Enchanted Corner Gnome stamps and Crafty Ribbon's Gnome Ribbon

Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing a card I made which has been published in Papercraft Essentials by Papercraft Magazines. I used the Free Enchanted Corner Gnome stamps and some lovely Gnome Ribbon - Night Houses by Crafty Ribbons


For this card I used the free snowy background papers, torn green card and a white gel pen. I stamped the Gnome, House and sign, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut out. I added ribbon to the background and used foam pads to give the card some layers. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Congratulations! How exciting. This is very cute. [Bunny]