My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 25 October 2017

For the Love of Stamps Design Team Card using Just My Cup of Tea Stamps and Mask with Distress Oxides

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Just My Cup of Tea stamps and mask from the October launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used:
 Just My Cup of Tea Stamps and Mask
6” x 6” Card Blank
Watercolour Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Seedless Preserves
Masking Sheet, Sequins
Lawn Fawn Die: Stitched Heart Stackables, SU Punch
Tape and Foam Pads

I inked around the mask edges and played with water to create the background. I used the edge of a piece of card to create my lines going across the background to make the white less harsh looking. I die cut the heart centre and punched the sentiment, inking these in the same way as the background. I stamped the flowers using the masking sheets to create a flat layer of overlapping flowers and fussy cut these out. To finish I dotted a few sequins across the page.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: