My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Lovely Lanterns Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps products

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Lovely Lanterns stamps and mask from the October stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used: 

Lovely Lanterns Stamps and Masks
7” x 7” Card blank
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic Red
Distress Oxide: Black Soot, Fossilized Amber, Candied Apple
Versafine Ink; Onyx Black
Tape and Foam Pads

I cut the red matt-tastic to size and inked the black soot Distress Oxides through the mask to create the border. I then stamped, coloured and fussy cut the lanterns, adding lines for them to hang from and stamped the sentiment to finish. I love how the Oxides are matte on the cardstock!

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: