My Lovely Followers

Saturday 28 October 2017

Christmas Berry Card using Making Cards Magazine Free Papers

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

Today I am sharing a quick card I made using the free papers from the latest issue of Making Cards Magazine. This issue can be found here!


For this card I trimmed the papers to fit the 5" sqaure card. I cut a gold mirri strip and a white strip for the centre to break the background up. I then inked the edges of the patterned paper and white strip in Berry Red ink. To finish I fussy cut the wreath topper and added a few scattered red and green sequins.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. Love the addition of the sequins. [Bunny]

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card