My Lovely Followers

Saturday 2 September 2017

Rosette Style Design Team Card using Baroque Backgrounds by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory

Good Morning and Welcome!

Today I am sharing a pretty card I created using the For the Love of Stamps Baroque Backgrounds stamps and a Fiskars Banner Power Punch.


Products Used: 
Baroque Backgrounds Stamp Set & Papers 
Card blank 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic 
Distress Oxide: Vintage Photo, Work Lipstick 
Fiskars Banner Power Punch, Oval Punch, Gems 
Tape and Foam Pads

For this card I stamped and fussy cut out the corner stamp (stamped in a circle) and punched a load of the scrap pieces of patterned paper with my Fiskars Power Punch Banner to create the rosette style card. I stamped a pattern in Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide onto the brown Matt-tastic and smeared this ink onto various parts of the card.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely colours, you can't go wrong with banners