My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Memories from Travels Design Team Card using Bon Voyage Stamps By For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a card I made where I wanted to try and create a Postcard Memory layout using the For the Love of Stamps Bon Voyage stamps.



Products Used: 


Bon Voyage Stamp Set & Papers 
Card blank 
Ink Me! Stamping Card 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic 
Distress Oxides; Antique Linen, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet 
Ribbon and broken earring stud (flower) 
Tape and Foam Pads

I stamped and inked the edges of the icon poatcards and layed them out over the lovey background papers. To finish I added the stamped sentiments, ribbon and a metal embellishment which happens to be a broken earring stud.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: