My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

My First Design Team Card for Crafty Ribbons using Ice Cream Ribbon

Good Morning! 

Today and I am sharing my first Design Team card made for Crafty Ribbons and I have been using the pretty Ice Cream Ribbon.



 I am still hoping for sunshine this month! This ribbon is from the Summer Festival Ribbon collection which I am in love with.


For this card I used the lovely Ice Cream Fundae stampset by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and the Lawn Fawn die - Stitched Heart Stackables.
I found the cute stripe papers from Poundland and matched these with a dark pink paper to compliment the Ice Cream Ribbon. I stamped the Ice Creams and coloured with Promarkers to match the ribbon. I used the matching Ice Cream Fundae mask to make the drips on the heart with Distress Oxide in Picked Raspberry. I added a loop of ribbon to the side for extra detail (and to use a scrap piece) and finished with a cute large bow and a few sequins!

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell