My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 September 2017

Galaxy Background Box Frame Design Team Project for Craft Ribbons

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Galaxy Background Box Frame Project inspired by the lovely Moon and Back Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. I love making Galaxy Backgrounds and knew I had some perfect stamps to compliment this Ribbon :) 


This ribbon is from the collection in the Alien Catagory

A close up of the ribbon before I put it in the box frame. Glass is so hard to photo!


I made an inky background using the Distress Inks in the various purples, blues and blacks, splashing water and flicking white acrylic until I was happy with the results. I then stamped the Unicorn and Moon stamps from the Believe In Unicorns set by Visible Image in clear Versamark and used black embossing powder to create a glossy feature. To finish I added the beautiful ribbon and a few sequins to the background.  

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is fabulous. I love the colors. Great image. [Bunny]

Dawn said...

Just beautiful and the background is amazing. x