My Lovely Followers

Friday 29 September 2017

Little Claire Designs New Dinkie Stamps Release - Design Team Card using Wine Botttles

Good Morning to You All!

Today I am sharing the new dinkie stamp release from Little Claire Designs! Here I am sharing one of my favourite stamps from the new collection - Wine Bottles


  Here is the current fab offer for these stamps!


For this card I used a sheet of paper from the Citrus Collection Paper Collection and stamped the image a few times to layer the wine bottles and the grapes. There are some awesome sentiments with this set and I know I will be using this for many Wine themed Birthday cards. The die cut flourish is a Sweet Dixie die which I knew would be perfect for the corners. I coloured the stamped images in with the Distress Oxides and a watercolour brush.



 Other New Dinkies can be found here!
 
Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love this. I great card for all the wine drinkers in my family and the sentiment is fabulous. x