My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card for Challenge #50 using Christmas Wreath Mouse

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my last Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #50. I have loved my time with Lemon Shortbread but am finding I am not enjoying digi stamps as much as rubber stamping so sadly I have stepped down to travel a different path. 

For this Challenge I have used the Christmas Wreath Mouse digi stamp. How cute is this stamp? I wanted to keep the background simple to showcase the lovely digi stamp.



I kept this card simple colouring the digi stamp in with Promarkers and fussy cutting out. Then using Gold Mirri and background card from Hunkydory. I die cut the sentiment in the Gold Mirri (X-cut sentiment), used gold gel pen for the dots on wreath and added a few gold sequins to finish.

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
coming soon

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

No comments: