My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 August 2017

Wine in Paris Design Team Card using Bon Voyage by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory

Good Morning!

I hope you had a good bank holiday? Today I am sharing another card I created using the For the Love of Stamps - Bon Voyage and It's Wine O'Clock stamps.


Products Used: 
Bon Voyage Stamp Set & Papers 
It’s Wine O’clock stamp set 
Card blank 
Ink Me! Stamping Card 
Gold Mirri
Versafine Black Ink and Masking Sheet
Distress Oxides; Peeled Paint, Seedless Preserves, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo 
Water brush 
Vine Die (Sweet Dixie Owl & Branch 2) 
Ribbon 
Tape and Foam Pads

I used the Distress Oxides to watercolour the stamped image. Stamped overtop of each other using the fab masking sheet for one flat layer. I finished by adding the stunning papers, ribbon and gold mirri card.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This makes me want to travel. Love this beautiful card. [Bunny]