My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Unicorn Distress Ink Card using For the Love of Stamps Unicorn Dreams and TCW Stencil

Good Morning and Welcome back! 

Today I am sharing a pretty Unicorn card I made a while back. This one uses the Unicorn Dreams stamp set by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. I had so much fun making this prety card.


I made an inky background using the Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet - using a harlequin stencil by The Crafter's Workshop (TCW). I used scissors to distress the edges and fussy cut the unicorn. I added some little stamped stars and sequins to the background to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely image, and a fabulous background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x