My Lovely Followers

Thursday 17 August 2017

Little Claire Designs Christmas Stamp Box Design Team Card

Good Morning!
 
Today I am sharing another DT card I made using the Little Claire Design's Christmas Stamp Box Christmas Candle stamp and Poinsettia Corner Stamp for a second time. I wanted to create a contast between the light of the candle and darkness of night.


I kept this simple using some scraps of paper from my stash for the background and coloured the stamped images with Promarkers. I then fussy cut and finished with a bit of baker's twine and gems.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Pretty card. I love Christmas candles. Nice poinsettia corner stamp. [Bunny]