My Lovely Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

Design Team Announcement for Crafty Ribbons

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!
 
A quick post before my scheduled post later this morning to announce that I am now part of the Crafty Ribbons Design Team. I am super excited about this position because I love their ribbons and can't wait to begin showing you my lovely projects using the beautiful ribbons. Check out the website and pure inspiration blog!!! :)
Thanks for looking and check out my post later this morning,
 
Sarah x
P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Yay for you, Sarah! Congratulations. Enjoy and have fun. Can't wait to see what you create. [Bunny]

Suze said...

Congrats Sarah. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Fikreta said...

congrats!