My Lovely Followers

Thursday 24 August 2017

Hunkydory Launch for Rose Gold Moments Collection - Bon Voyage

Good Morning and Hi!

  I'll be tuning into Create and Craft right now to watch the Launch of the stunning Rose Gold Moments Collection! I was lucky enough to work with the beautiful stamps and matching papers that go with this collection. Here is my first card using the Bon Voyage stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used: 
Bon Voyage Stamp Set & Paper
Card blank 
Ink Me! Stamping Card 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic 
Gold Mirri
 Distress Oxides; Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick 
Dienamics – Leafy Flurish Die
Lawn Fawn – Small Stiched Oval Stackables 
Metalic thread, Ribbon Roses 
Tape and Foam Pads

I distressed the paper edges with ink and the matt-tastic with scissors. Stamped the focused image and die cut out, inking the edges. To finish I added the embellishments to give this card a pretty and shabby chic look.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: