My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 August 2017

For the Love of Stamps DT Cracking Christmas Interactive Card - Luxury Cracker Box

Good Morning and Welcome Back!

  Here is another new card from the August stamp launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. 
For this card I have used the A Cracking Christmas and tried to make this one fun and playful!


Products Used:



A Cracking Christmas, Just My Type Stamp Set

6” x 6” Card blank,

Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic Selection

White Gel Pen,

Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad

Promarkers: Prussian Blue

Red Sticky Tape, Tape and Foam Pads

I had the idea of a box of crackers and then wanted to reveal the jokes in a fun way. So I came up with the flip idea for the crackers to read the jokes in stages. I alternated the folds to make it more interesting. Something a little bit different!

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: