My Lovely Followers

Monday 10 July 2017

Star Card using Imagine Design Create Star Mix and Distress Oxides

Good Morning to You All!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using some beautiful stamps from the fab UK company Imagine Design Create. I have recently discovered this company and love - love - love the stamps. They are really modern with fun themes (Retro Gamer) and I fell in love with the cute star stamps. For this card I used: Star Mix Stamps and Reach for the Stars Stamps
 

I kept this one simple. I created the background using Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio and Broken China. I rubbed the pads on my glass mat and spritzed with water. Then dragged the paper through and dried with a heat gun in between layers (just like dear Tim does in his fab demos) I added some stamped stars in the same inks around the edges. Then I stamped the sentiment and hanging stars in Onyx Black Versamark Ink and finished with a few iridescent sequins!

The Imagine Design Stamps are so crisp and stamp beautifully clean. So pleased I found this fab company! You can check out the other products here.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: