My Lovely Followers

Sunday 30 July 2017

DT card using For the Love of Stamps June collection - You're Fabulous

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

Next Sunday (6th Aug) is the launch for the next collection of For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. It will be super exciting as it is a Christmas collection and the stamps are amazing! I can't wait to show my samples with you next week. So today I am sharing a card I made using the You're Fabulous set.



Products Used:

You’re Fabulous! Stamp Set

Card blank

Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic

Colour Me! Stamping Card

Spellbinders Nestabilies labels 16 die

Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad

Stampin’ Up! Inks: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose

Promarkers: Ice Grey 3, Black

Tape and Foam Pads


I kept this one simple by stamping alternatively with the nail varnish pots and make-up swipes to create my background. I then die cut out a single varnish and cut a sentiment as a banner. Super cute and girly :)
 
Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune in next Sunday to Create and Craft!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell