My Lovely Followers

Friday 14 July 2017

For the Love of Stamps June collection DT card using Chase Your Dreams Stamps

Good Morning!

I am finally catching up with sharing my Design Team cards from the June collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory
This is one of the cards I made using the Chase your Dreams stamp set and some Distress Oxides.


Products Used:
Chase your Dreams Stamp Set and Mask
Adorable Scorable Matt-tastic
Ink Me! Stamping Card
5" x 7" Card Blank
Distress Oxides - Fossilzed Amber and Spiced Marmalade
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Black Pen and Tape


I kept this one simple. I put the Distress Oxide ink onto an acrylic block, sprayed water and smeared it across the blank card. The stamped in black and used the black pen to add detail on top. To finish I used a piece of orange card from the Matt-tastic to create a border.
 
Thanks for looking!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is very pretty.