My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 July 2017

Bee Happy Card using Hunkydory Craft Stack and Gold Mirri

Good Morning!
 
Today I am sharing a card made with some elements from the Bee Happy Craft Stack by Hunkydory. My daughter loves "bee" and will point them out if we see any on our walks or in the garden. This craft stack is stunning and the bee illustrations are so sweet.


I kept this card simple and on a white rectangle I used Broken China Distress Ink around the edges and added white gel dots to match the background to the topper. I then die cut some Gold Mirri card flowers and leaves using Sweet Dixie Dies. To finish I used Gold Mirri for the borders and added some clear sequins.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love that gold mirror card stock. Nice dies, too. [Bunny]

TangledBlueRose said...

Lovely and so sweet!