My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

For the Love of Stamps June collection DT card using You're Fabulous!

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing another Design Team card from the June collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This one features stamps from the lovely set You're Fabulous!


Products Used:
You’re Fabulous! Stamp Set and Mask
Card blank, 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic
Ink Me! Stamping Card
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Distress Oxides: Fired Brick, Worn Lipstick, Iced Spruce
White Gel Pen, Black pearls
Tape and Foam Pads


I kept this one simple having a play with my Distress Oxides and the mask for the background. Stamping onto a seperate piece for the main focal point and using a white gel pen to create the sparkle stars and dots. I added black pearls for a contrast.
 
Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell


No comments: