My Lovely Followers

Thursday 14 March 2019

Sunny Showers Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps February Stamp Collection

Good Afternoon!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card sample from the  February launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory!


I also wanted to let you know that on Saturday (16th March) For the Love of Stamps are launching a new collection of Prism Inks on Create and Craft at 8am and 3pm. The new colours are beautiful and I can't wait to show you my samples for this launch!



For this card I used the Sunny Showers stamp set and my Prism Inks to stamp and coloured this card with a water filled brush! A sweet simple card.

Thanks for looking, check back Saturday for more Design Team samples!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: