My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Hogs and Kisses Flying Pig Card using New Prism Inks by Hunkydory

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing another card from the launch of new Prism Inks and Resist and Reveal range by Hunkydory!

For this Design Team Card I have used the super cute stamps Hogs and Kisses with the Up In the Clouds Mask and new Prism inks.



For this card I blended the light colours over the background the put the mask on top and tried to blend the colours so they gradually coloured the clouds from a peach to pink colour. I stamped the piggy separately and coloured his wings with the blending tool and used the waterbrush to colour his body!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: