My Lovely Followers

Saturday 16 March 2019

Prism Inks One Day Wonder Launch on Create and Craft with Resist and Reveal Range! Fruity Fun Card using New Inks

Good Morning Everyone!

If you tune in now to Create and Craft you can catch the Prism Inks One Day Wonder launch of new inks and Resist and Reveal range by Hunkydory! There is another show at 3pm.

For my first Design Team Card sample I am sharing a berry card using the Fruity Fun stamps and the new colours.



I blended the inks across the Ink Me card and splatted with water to create texture. Then I stamped and coloured the fruit with the inks and a water filled brush. To finish I added some white gel pen highlights to the fruit. 

Come back at 3pm to see one of my Resist and Reveal card samples :)

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: