My Lovely Followers

Sunday 24 March 2019

Crocus Spring Blooms Card using Edge It Stamps and Dies by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory

Good Morning Everyone!

I am finially trying to catch up with sharing my cards and today I am sharing another of my Design Team Cards from the Spring Blooms Edge It Stamps and Dies Collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory


This card uses the stunning stamps and dies with the Happiness Blooms Sentiment Stamps and Prism Inks.


I loved making this card, using the Prism Inks as watercolours to paint the flowers and Ink splats. I love these edge dies for a really different look!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lovely card Sarah x Michelle