My Lovely Followers

Monday 18 March 2019

Inky Butterfly Card using New Resist and Reveal with Prism Inks by Hunkydory

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing another card from the launch of new Prism inks and Resist and Reveal range by Hunkydory!

For this Design Team Card sample I have used different elements from the Resist and Reveal collection with the new Prism inks.


For the background and toppers I tried the smoosh and swipe technique - ink on an acrylic block, sprayed with water and dragged along the background. I added some ink drops as well for extra texture. Love these colours with white and kraft card!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and the lovely butterfly. [Bunny]