My Lovely Followers

Saturday 16 March 2019

Prism Inks One Day Wonder Launch with Resist and Revel Card Sample

Good Morning Everyone!

If you tune in now to Create and Craft you can catch the Prism Inks One Day Wonder launch of new inks and Resist and Reveal range by Hunkydory! I am loving this new collection!

Here is one of my Resist and Reveal Design Team Card samples using the 8" x 8" papers, die cuts and sentiments with the new colours.


I love how these colours work together and blend so smoothly over the card. The resist patterens are amazing and I love how you can match everything with the inks blended together. I will be sharing more over the next week!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: