My Lovely Followers

Friday 22 March 2019

Hogs and Kisses Resist and Reveal Card Made Using New Prism Inks by Hunkydory

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing another card from the launch of new Prism inks and Resist and Reveal range by Hunkydory!


For this Design Team Card sample I have used the super cute stamps Hogs and Kisses with the Resist and Reveal Pad and new Prism inks.


I die cut out a circle in the centre to create a peek-a-boo hole for the little piggies and used the pastel colours to blend the background, I stamped the pigs separately and fussy cut them out to layer up through the circle window adding black wavy pen lines to finish.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Oink Oink Oink! This is so funny. They are adorable and the pun is terrific. [Bunny]