My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 January 2019

New For the Love of Stamps Collection on Create and Craft Now - Design Team Card using the Stamps Eat, Sleep, Craft, Repeat!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Today is the launch on Create and Craft of the new collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. There are 10 stamp sets plus additional extras available and are on the TV right now for the second show!

Here is one of my Design Team card samples I have made using the set Eat, Sleep, Craft, Repeat and the fab Beautifully Bright Paper Pad.




I used my Prism Inks to stamp and coloured this card with a water filled brush! This set is a must for all crafters and the mantra like saying is fab! :)

Thanks for looking, I will be sharing more Design Team samples over the week so check back soon!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: