My Lovely Followers

Monday 14 January 2019

Daisies and Ladybirds Card using Spring Blooms Edge It Stamps and Dies By For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning To You All!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the Spring Blooms Edge It Stamps and Dies Collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This card uses the stunning stamps and dies with the Sketch Background Tiles Stamps and the Happiness Blooms Sentiment Stamps.



I used my lovely Hunkydory Prism Inks to colour and stamp this card. The daisies are lovely and the little lady birds are so cute! I loved working on this collection, its so beautiful and the different ways to use the stamps and dies are endless! I can't wait to share more with you soon!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: