My Lovely Followers

Friday 18 January 2019

Ho Ho HO Christmas Card using Deck the Halls Stamps by Imagine Design Create

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that has been inspired by colour, I love working with kraft card and love how kraft makes the colour blue stand out. For my card I used the stamp set Deck the Halls by Imagine Design Create!


I used the snowflake from the HO wording for the edges using Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean and stamped the wording across the card in Onyx Black Versafine Ink.
I coloured the H with the Distress Oxide and used a white gel pen to highlight the dots. To finish I added some little pearl beads to the snowflakes.

The original blog post can be found here!

Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: